The expert team at Haywood & Co Financial Planning Ltd possess years of experience, training and qualifications in the financial planning profession. Our ethos is to look to provide advice and guidance over the long term for the benefit of all our clients.
Established in 2004, we continue to offer bespoke advice to our long standing clients. We are completely independent, acting in the sole interest of our clients at all times and not tied to any specific providers so you can trust us to offer impartial advice that best meets your needs.
We are qualified pension specialists able to offer advice on pension scheme transfers. We also specialise in providing advice in the following areas:
- Pensions and retirement planning
- Estate and Inheritance tax planning
- Investment portfolio management
- Income tax and Capital gains tax planning
- Long term care planning
- Advice to small and medium size companies
- Life insurance and critical illness cover
- Trustee investment management
In order for us to continue to provide the quality advice to our clients we do operate a minimum criteria for our clients with a minimum investable assets in excess of £100,000 for new clients.